What type of components are used in your products?
• The components used in our products will vary from time to time according to what is made available to us, but know that we buy only from the best manufacturers. The bulk of our components comes from these manufacturers. Our powder is from Hodgdon, our bullets are from Lake City and Hornady, our primers are from CCI and Winchester, our new brass is from Lake City.
What type of loads do you put in your products?
• We strive to put the best possible loads in all our products. Our loads are normally near the high end of the spectrum, and we use the proper powder for each caliber's specific use to ensure high velocity and tight accuracy.
Can I get a discount if I order in large quantities?
• Yes, you can. The discounts are as follows: 5000+ rounds is $5 off 1000 round price, 10000+ rounds is $10 off 1000 round price. The only current exception to this rule is for 9mm products, the maximum discount is $5 off 1000 round price.
What is the wait time on ammunition?
• The estimated wait time for our products is just one week for most items. It all depends on how quickly our suppliers can keep us supplied. Hopefully they can keep up with all the orders pouring in :)
Is there a minimum order quantity?
• Yes, the minimum order quantity is 500 rounds. The price of 500 rounds is half the price of 1000 rounds plus $10.
How much is shipping?
• Average shipping price is $30 per 1000 rounds and $20 per 500 rounds.
Question not anwsered?
• Contact us
to get your specific question answered.